When you travel overseas with your vehicle, Hagerty's overseas touring and events coverage protects you and your classic, allowing you to drive legally on international roads.
Overseas Touring & Events
- Provides necessary coverage required by your activity and the country you’re visiting
- On-staff specialist coordinates coverage with Hagerty UK
- Coverage tailored to length of stay and/or countries you’re visiting
- Protects against physical damage, fire and theft
International Travel Tips
- Engage the services of a forwarding agent, who will help make arrangements and complete paperwork.
- Roll-on/roll-off shipping is not the best way to ship most collector vehicles.
- An ATA Carnet or Temporary Import Bond might be required. The Carnet Bond acts like your car’s passport to help eliminate delays at border crossings.
Contact a Hagerty specialist for a quote today via phone at 888-348-9369 or email to learn more about international travel coverages.