Insurance products

Insurance for International Travel

When driving your classic overseas, Hagerty protects you with coverage to drive legally on international roads. Get a quote now.

Three collector cars driving down a desert road with mountains in the background.

International coverage

Overseas touring and events

  • Provides necessary coverage required by your activity and the country you're visiting
  • On-staff specialist coordinates coverage with Hagerty UK
  • Coverage tailored to length of stay and/or countries you're visiting
  • Protects against physical damage, fire, and theft

International travel tips

  • Engage the services of a forwarding agent, who will help make arrangements and complete paperwork
  • An ATA Carnet or Temporary Import Bond might be required. The Carnet Bond acts like your car's passport to help eliminate delays at border crossings
  • Roll–on/roll–off shipping is not the best way to ship most collector vehicles
Get insurance that works for you
Let's talk about protecting your classic during International Travel.
Call us
Prefer a friendly voice or need more
Email us
We'll get back to you within 1
business day.

Hagerty Canada, LLC policies are underwritten by Elite Insurance Company, a subsidiary of Aviva Canada Inc. Overseas Touring & Events coverage is underwritten by Hiscox Underwriting Limited on behalf of Hiscox Insurance Company Limited and Inter Partner Assistance SA.

Hagerty determines final risk acceptance. Some coverage not available in all provinces. This is a general description of coverage. All coverage subject to policy provisions, exclusions, and endorsements.

Hagerty is a registered trademark of the Hagerty Group LLC, ©2019 The Hagerty Group, LLC. All Rights Reserved.