Get insurance for tractors that farmed with the family for generations.
Qualifying for tractor insurance
Classic and antique tractors must meet the following requirements:
- Tractors must be 25 years and older
- Tractors must be in good condition unless under active restoration
- Tractors must be fully retired - no farming, utility use or tractor pulls
- Tractors must be properly garaged
- Can be considered for comprehensive and collision coverage only in British Columbia
Some coverage not available in all provinces. This is only a general description of coverage. All coverage is subject to policy provisions, exclusions and endorsements.
Hagerty Canada, LLC policies are underwritten by Elite Insurance Company, a subsidiary of Aviva Canada Inc. Hagerty determines final risk acceptance.
Hagerty is a registered trademark of the Hagerty Group LLC, ©2023 The Hagerty Group, LLC. All Rights Reserved.