If you own a vehicle model year 1980 or newer you may qualify for collector insurance.
- Limited or special edition models
- Supercars/exotics or imports
- Special interest vehicles
Qualifications for these vehicles include:
- Vehicle must be in very good or better condition
- Vehicles 25 years and older must hold a minimum value of $3,500
- Vehicles 24 years and newer must hold a minimum value of $5,000 (Vehicles 14 years and newer are not allowed in Newfoundland & Labrador or Prince Edward Island)
- Supercar/exotic high performance vehicles must hold a minimum value of $30,000
Still have questions? Call 888-348-9369 for more information
All coverage not available in all provinces. This is only a general description of coverage. All coverage is subject to policy provisions, exclusions and endorsements.